Weller Packaging Limited
- We only collect information where it is completely necessary.
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We do use third-party suppliers to provide us with some services. Where we share personal information with those suppliers, we assess their security of processing and have appropriate controls in place to ensure we only send what is necessary for them to provide the relevant service.
- We protect personal information with an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures.
- You do have rights to your information.
- We only retain your data for as long as is necessary.
If you have any questions about how we process your information, please contact us.
What Information do we collect and how do we use it?
Below is a list of the information we require –
- Trading name
- Contact name
- Position / Job title
- Telephone and Fax numbers
- Email address
- Bank Details (Sort code and account number)
We need this information to agree terms and conditions in relation to your account, administer your account and trade with you.
To process your information, we mainly rely on the following legal basis :-
of a contract: We
require your information to fulfil our contractual obligations with you.
Legitimate interest: We may use your information for legitimate interests such as providing price lists etc, along with administrative, fraud prevention and legal purposes.
Third Party Suppliers
We outsource payroll, HR and Health and Safety. We will only share information with these suppliers that is specifically relevant to the service provided. We will never share or sell information to any other company or individual.
Information we hold is securely held on our computer data base. Any information retained in paper format is kept in a secure locked office.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold. We will provide you with this this information within one month of receiving your request and verifying your identity.
You also have the right to contact us if you believe your personal information is incorrect, or if you believe we are no longer entitled to use your personal data.